We want you to be happy with your purchase, for whatever reason that you are not satisfied, we would be most happy to provide exchanges and returns for all items purchased from us if the following conditions are met:
- All items must be in their original packaging with product tags intact
- All items must be unused and in its original condition
- Originals receipts would need to be included
- All items would need to be purchased originally from base-flow.co.uk
- If non of the above conditions are met, we regret we are unable to process any claims for exchanges or refund regardless that the items have been mailed back to us
Validity for Exchanges and Returns
All exchanges and returns would need to be raised within 7 days of the invoice date.
Exchanges and Returns
You will need to include your original invoice together with the item(s) in its original condition and packaging.
Mail us your parcel via a traceable mode of postage.
Wait for our email confirmation and you will be notified once we are in receipt of your return
If any of the products received is deemed defective or a wrong shipment, BevServ Reusable Cups will bear the cost of shipping the item(s) back to you. Please note that all exchanges are subjected to stock availability and whilst we endeavour to ship a replacement item(s) back to you, we reserve the right to do an exchange by way of an item(s) of a similar value or providing online store credits or any other methods at the discretion of BevServ Reusable Cups.
All returns and exchanges made via our online website bevserv-reusablecups.com would need to be shipped to:
400 Greenogue Business Park